zondag 24 januari 2021

Crealies inspiration relay new Crealies products Day 2

  
 Today inspiration day 2 the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this colorful Slimline card with cute critters using newly released dies. I've recently started making Slimline cards and I feel it's totally addictive... :)
To start with, I took A4 size white card stock and folded it in to half vertically  and kept the length 8.5" inches which is a bit bigger than outermost Slimline Cardzz dies. Then I took another white card stock and die cut it using Outer layer and the further die cut it out using Middle layer dies. Once satisfied, I die cut out the circle as shown in the pic below..
Then, I ink blended the outer frame and the die cut out circles using rainbow colored Distress Oxides. I glued the ink blended frame to the card base. 
After that, I added the inner panel using foam tape along with die cut out ink blended circles.
Meanwhile, I die cut out these cute critters on white card stock using Partzz dies and colored these using Alcohol Markers.
Once satisfied with coloring, I glued these die cut out critters
on the circle window using foam tape.
I die cut out the sentiment on black card stock and layered it up on vellum which I die cut out using its shadow dies. I glued the sentiment using Glossy accent.
 
Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this card. 


 I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    

 

 
Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)  
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...