maandag 10 augustus 2020

Crealies inspiration relay new Crealies products day 10


Hello It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you part 2 of Emma Mini Album.
This features the new release dies for August 2020.
For part 2 I show you using the new On the Edge no:51  you can make these simple stacked pockets just using one sheet of paper. To make my page I cut out of black card stock Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:24  and cut out my pattern papper with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:72  by layering On the Edge no:51  in 1 inch from each cut I made this stacked pocket. 
Once I was done it was fun to add my tags using
On the back sides of those pages I added a side pocket, on the left side I used
On the Edge no:45  and on the right side pages I used On the Edge no:46  
For my pull out photo mats I also used On the Edge no:46 
On the other page I just repeated what I did on the stack pocket page.

To watch the full tutorial for part 2 click the video below:


Thank you for stopping by.
Patty

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 72, Rectangles with open scallop Big Labelzz & Tagzz dies no. 15, With stitch line Labelzz & Tagzz dies no. 15, With stitch line
On the Edge dies no. 45, 14,5 cm with double stitchline On the Edge dies no. 46, 14,5 cm with double stitchline On the Edge dies no. 51, 2x 10,5 cm with double dots

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...