maandag 3 augustus 2020

Crealies: Inspiration relay new Crealies products day 3


Hello It's Patty


Today I would like to share with you some of the new release products for this month from Crealies. I'm so excited for this release. With new On the Edge dies and New Binding Systems dies I'm jumping up and down. For this release I will have a 3 part series. Starting off with part 1 I show you one of the new Binding Systems called Binding System D. This binding dies gives you a wider gusset and some decorative dies for pattern paper that has small holes in them.  I also show you the new dies for the decorative parts of the binding systems and I use CLMA98 and thread some pretty ribbon thru them. These are going to be so much fun in future projects. 

Below is a closer look at the decorative die from Mini Album Binding System D with CLMA98 in the middle and added ribbon to give the lace affect. 

You can see below the extra room you get now with Mini Album Binding System D.

Using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:24  I used to cut out my base pages and then with
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:72  I cut out my pattern paper. 

To make my pockets on the inside from and inside back covers I used

Below is a look at the back cover coping everything I did to the front.


For a full tutorial please check out the video below.
 

Thank you for stopping by
Patty

Crealies Dies:/ Stansen:


Mini Albums Bindsysteem D (rug 11 mm) met kleine gaatjes Decoratie voor mini album, rechthoekjes Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 72, Rectangles with open scallop Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Dies: Pocket Medium (10,4 cm) + layer up

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...