zaterdag 22 augustus 2020

Crealies Camera Shaped Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this shaped camera card using Crealies camera Cardzz dies.
This makes a perfect masculine card for a photographer and I've one in my family..:)
To make this card, I partially die cut out the camera for the base using black card stock. After that I die cut out lots of colorful strips using mini album dies (these dies are perfect to cut your colorful paper scrap in to strips for beautiful background) and adhered these on white card stock and die cut out further using other dies in the same set.
Then, I adhered these die cut outs on the base card along with die cut out sentiment.
Finally added some sequins to complete it.

I hope you get inspired.
  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Basic:

                 Cardzz dies no. 18, Camera (Cardsize) Mini Albums Binding System B (spine 3 mm) with dots     Alfies die set no. 3, capital letters with shadow    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      Black cardboard, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...