zondag 30 augustus 2020

Crealies : Hello watermelon card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this  fun summer card. It's too hot here in Brussels that I can't think of anything else other than watermelons (after beaches :)) to beat this heat..;)..
To make this card, I die cut out white card stock using outermost layer of Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stitched circle dies and folded the same in to half and distress inked the edges using green distress oxide.
Then, I die cut out another circle and cut it in to half and adhered it to the base card with foam tape.
For the red part of the watermelon, I partially die cut out white card stock with sentiment "Hello" using Alfies dies and distress inked it with red color. To add some interest, I sprayed it with water using spray bottle.
After that, I layered the Hello sentiment with black die cut out alphabets. Finally added negative cut out from leaf dies to represent seeds of watermelon.. :). I really enjoyed making this fun card.

I hope you get inspired.
   Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Basic:

                     Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 21, Circles with stitchline Duo Dies no. 40A, Leaves 8 mirror image  Alfies die set no. 3, capital letters with shadow   3x Spray bottle (pen) Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      Black cardboard, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4) 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...