zondag 17 mei 2020

Crealies: Time Flies Easel Card


Hello It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you this Steampunk themed Easel Card. I'm calling this Time Flies because that what right now seems to me. I can't believe were already well into May. For my card base I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:96  and I also used this dies to cut out all my card stock and pattern papers. 
To decorate the top of my card I used Mix and Match no:102  for my spinning clock, and with a circle die in that package I cut a hole in the middle of my card and the clock fit perfect.  I decorated the top with Mix and Match no:101  and the gears from Partz no:41 
You can see a better side view of my easel card below. 
Below shows you the back side of the card and the clock I made double sided so when it spins you can see a clock on both sides. 
When I was done making all the clock pieces I had left over numbers and I thought they were cute to place on the bottom of my card. To hold up the top part of the card I added foam dots to raise the last piece of the pattern paper so the top part had something to hold it up. 

Thank you for stopping by.
Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansens:

  
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...