dinsdag 5 mei 2020

Crealies - Card for DAD


Hello Everyone,

For today's post, I have created a card for DAD using Crealies card size big alphabet dies.

Over to my card:
 To begin with, I took pattern paper, die cut it out using stitched rectangle dies
and adhered it to white note card.

After that,  I  die cut out gears and glued these at the diagonal side of the card. Once satisfied, I adhered die cut out big alphabets using foam tape. Further  added some gears at the top of the letters to add interest.

Finally, I die cut out hearts on vellum and added the same on the card along with stamped and die cut out sentiment.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:

  Cardzz die cutting no. 404, Letter D. Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchlineCrea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 22, 4x Hearts 5x Sprockets small Alfies diesset no. 3, Capital letters and shadows
         Bits & Pieces stamp no. 503 a t/m n Bits & Pieces stamp no. 504 n t/m z   Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) Black cardboard, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4)


  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...