vrijdag 29 mei 2020

Crealies, 2020 Congrats Banner


Hello It's Patty

With Graduations coming up really soon it's fun to create your own custom decorations.  My original plan when I made this was to be a cake topper but unless I made a 2 foot wide cake, this was not going to work. But this turned out to be a happy mistake, I love that you can use it as a decoration in your yard.  It looks so cute in my flower bed. 


Below is a closer look at the Congrats banner made with Alfies no:03  and I glued them on top for Crea-Nest-Lies Small no:19  Then I added them to string to make my banner hang between the balloons. 

To make my balloons I used Cardzz no:23  and added my numbers with Cardzz no:200 and Cardzz no:212  then I taped them on top of wooden sticks. 
I used foam dots to raise my number on the balloons to give more dimension. The picture below also shows you the pretty details of the dies showing the stitching on the 2 with Cardzz no:212  and the dots on Cardzz no:23  the balloons.  



Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Patty

 Please share with us your creations with Crealies Dies on our Facebook Group page. 



Crealies Dies/Stansen:

  
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...