zaterdag 9 november 2019

Masculine Cards Using Negative Die Cutting Technique

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti and I'm so excited to be here at Crealies blog.  Today, I would like to share two masculine cards using diecutting & negative diecutting technique.


To make these cards, I started with white card stock and glued colorful paper strips on it. Once satisfied, I cut this card stock into 4.25 by 5.5 inches. Then, I arranged my dies on the card stock and die cut out the camera using X-tra dies no. 39, Camera, medium and further die cut out all the other parts and the sentiment SMILE using Alfies diesset no. 3, Capital letters and shadows.


So, for my first card, I used the negative space of the card stock and highlighted it by adhering it on black note card. I used foam tape at some places to adhere die cut out Camera parts for the dimension.

Here is the close up.


For my second card, I took black note card, and adhered all the die cut out parts from the previous card. And I also glued some paper striped card stock (leftover from previous card) to add some interest.


Here is the close up...


I restricted myself not to add any sequins so that I can keep it simple and more masculine. 

I hope, I'm able to inspire you. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

X-tra dies no. 39, Camera, medium  Alfies diesset no. 3, Capital letters and shadows



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...