donderdag 7 november 2019

Christmas Snowscape Card



Hi crafters... one can never have enough Christmas cards right..? Though I love making 3 dimensional cards ...for Christmas, like many of you I like to make mail-able cards with just a few embellishments. 

In this card I have used the Crealies On the Edge No 43 to create the snow scape background and inserted a duo of snowmen behind the slits cut with the dies.
 The On the Edge No 43 cuts a lovely stitch line on either side of the  cut so it is especially cool for this technique of creating a background.

I added lots of snowflakes and a beautiful silver lamp
with a golden light shining from within it.

I love how you can create beautiful but non-bulky flowers using a combination of the
Duo Dies and Set of 3 dies. I have given a subtle sprinkling of glitter to the poinsettia and the holly leaves to gel with the snowy theme.

Hope you like the idea of using the "On the Edge" die in a different way.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...