maandag 18 november 2019

Crealies: Mini Album made with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 95


Hello It's Patty
Today I would like to share with you a mini album made only of dies. 
Annelies asked me if I could make a mini album made of the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies
and I said I would try it but I took it one step more and made the mini album
totally out of dies. I think this came out so cute. 

Using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no.95  I was able to create the covers and all the base pages.



With the Journalzz and Plannerzz no:651  Large Pocket Die I made all my
corner pockets and flaps.

On the Edge Dies no:38  and no:35  I created some pretty page elements. 





To finish up with my left over papers I made tags with the Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:15 

Below are some closer looks at the beautiful edging of the dies. 




Thank you for stopping by today.
Patty

There is a full video tutorial up on this mini album:





Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Journalzz and Plannerzz:


 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...