dinsdag 28 mei 2024

Crealies - Peek-a-boo - Have a wild Birthday!!


Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this cute Peek-a-boo Birthday card using
Crealies latest release.  Over to my card.. 


To make this card, I first took Brown card stock die cut it out using Crealies Cardzz dies to make the base and then layered it with sky blue paper. 

To create this cute Jungle scene, I took Brown card stock  and made the trunk of the big tree. I  created a wood grain pattern with small round dot painting tool (I hope you can see that in the above pic). I die cut it out further using Crealies latest square peek-a-boo dies and adhered this to the the card base.


Meanwhile, I die cut out Grass and lots of leaves using Crealies "On the Edge"
and "Duo Dies" respectively and adhered it to the card base.


Then, I die cut out this cute little Monkey on colored card stock
along with balloon and adhered it to the card panel.


After that, I added die cut out sentiment using Crealies Alfies and text dies. 
Finally, added some punched flowers, butterflies along with this cute little Ladybug which I bought long back but couldn't find the right opportunity to use it..but finally it's here😁.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 
      

  

1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...