woensdag 15 mei 2024

Crealies - Clean & Simple Rainbow Card

  

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this Clean & Simple Rainbow card using Crealies latest Partzz Rainbow & Partzz Happy Sun dies. 

Over to my card..



To make this card, I took 4 by 6 inches top fold White card base. Then, I layered the lower half of the card base with Clouds using Crealies on the edge cloud dies. 


Meanwhile, I die cut out This cute Happy Sun and Rainbow on White card stock, coloured these with Distress Inks using ink blending technique. I adhered these on the card panel in between the clouds.


I did some doodling on the rainbow using White gel pen to add some interest. Finally, I added the hand written sentiment around the Rainbow along with some clear raindrop embellishment to complete this CAS card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...