maandag 20 mei 2024

Crealies Easiest Ever Never Ending Cards

 

I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and I am wondering – have you ever made a never ending card from scratch and after all the measuring, cutting and scoring thought you will never make another?  That was me until I played with the new Never Ending Card set from Crealies and made the never ending card bases in just minutes! I share how easy never ending cards are to make with this die set in my new video.
Here is a collage of the four views of the card I show how to make:

And here are two other never ending cards I made
for the holidays and a love version:


Of course it is best to see how these fold and fold for never ending fun by watching the video. I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website. 

The step by step video:




Happy Creating! Karen

 I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Cardzz no. 325 
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 141 
X-tra no. 72 
X-tra no. 202 
Texto Negativo no. EN 117V (Just For You)
Texto Negativo no. EN 115V (Holidays)
Text Dies no. 09 (With love)

Crealies Basics:
Make a sticker out of your die cut shape

 

  
  
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...