woensdag 9 november 2022

Crealies: Christmas Wonderland Card

  

Hello Creative friends!

 Have you started preparing this year’s Christmas cards for your loved ones? Here's another suggestion from me for a Christmas card with an interesting shape, which I made using the new Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 140



I cut the base using the largest size of the shape from designer paper and made the frame of red cardstock. I decorated the card with Christmas-themed elements, and as I love fabric flowers, I completed the look with a flower and branches made of fabric.  Sprinkled glitter and natural materials give the finishing touch. 


I hope I have inspired you! 

Have fun with Crealies products, creating your beautiful cards!

Love, 

Bonka Kalincheva


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 140

Partzz no. 56

Uno no. 63

Set of 3 no. 63

Partzz no. 33

Duo Dies no. 65

Duo Dies no. 65A


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...