dinsdag 15 november 2022

Crealies - Birthday Banner Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share another Rainbow colored Birthday card but this time I've used Pastel Rainbow colors 😉.Over to my card..

To make this card, I took white card stock panel and created stitched Balloon background using Crealies latest Mix & Match dies. I adhered this stitched background panel to half of the  the white card base using Foam tape to give dimension.

Meanwhile, I die cut out pastel Rainbow colored Fishtail Banners using Crealies X-tra dies. Then, I adhered these colored banners to the Card base.

After that, I die cut out Birthday sentiment on Mirror Gold card stock and adhered it to the card base. Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:


1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...