vrijdag 21 oktober 2022

Crealies, Snow globe Winter Card and the matching tag

      

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Winter Card using Crealies October release. I've used the latest High Arch with double dots dies to make the Snow Globe and the matching tag. I really loved how this card turned out. I am already dreaming about White Christmas ;)
Over to my card..

To make the card base, I die cut out the white cardstock using the Cardzz dies. Then I die cut out the Pattern Paper with stitched edges using the same dies. And further die cut it out using High Arch dies.

To create Winter Scene, I die cut out the snow layers, Christmas Trees and stars on white and glitter silver card stock and adhered to the card base using foam tape. Then I die cut the Silhouette deer on mirror grey card stock and adhered to the card panel to complete this card. 

For making the tag, I have used negative die cut out part from the card and added the layer of  high Arch which I die cut out on white card stock. Created the scene using same dies and added the silver ribbon.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


        

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...