maandag 12 september 2022

Crealies Platform Fold and Pop up Card, Discoball box and Pigment Colorzz For Christmas With Video


Hello from sunny Wisconsin in the USA! I am Karen Hasheck and I love to make and give 3D cards and gifts for Christmas! The September release at Crealies is full of dies to make display worthy projects! 


In the video below, I show how to make a gift box or ornament with the new Create A Box Mini Disco Ball die set and also how I colored the snowflakes with Crealies Pigment Colorzz. Here is a look at the ornament and also one I left open to give a small gift or candy in:

In the video I also share many holiday cards I made with the Pigment Colorzz and here is one which pops up when the card is pulled from the envelope:

The new Platform Fold and Pop up die set creates cards that fold flat and then pop up for display when opened. I used more of the purple and turquoise Pigment Colorzz to color the snowflakes and the stitched punched snowflake decorations. Here is another view of this fun pop up card: 

In the video you will see many more cards I made with the new Christmas dies and Pigment Colorzz. 




Here are the products used in the creations above:

 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...