woensdag 28 september 2022

Crealies - Christmas card with Texto Negativo dies

    

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this rainbow colored Christmas card using Crealies Dies. If you are looking for the ways to use your negative text dies then this how you can expand your negative text dies. Over to my card..
To make this card, I took Cardzz 561 dies and created the card base by diecutting white card stock. Then, I die cut out another white card stock panel using Crealies Nest-Lies XXL stitched Rectangle dies where I've used 6th dies from the outside.
Meanwhile, I die cut out lots of texts on rainow colored card stocks using Crealies Texto Negativo vertical and horizontal dies. It took me some time to die cut out all the texts but I really enjoyed the process.
After that, I arranged these die cut text strips on white card stock which I earlier die cut out and adhered it. I trimmed the extra parts and adhered this panel on the card base using foam tape to give some dimension.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

  
     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...