vrijdag 7 januari 2022

Crealies - Stamped Mandala Card

               

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti. I'm stopping by to share this colorful stamped Mandala card
using Crealies latest released stamp and dies.
To make this card, I took white card panel and inked half of the panel using rainbow colored inks. Once satisfied, I stamped the Mandala overlapping the inking part and rest of the White panel by masking it.
After that, I die cut out this stamped panel using inverted scalloped dies. I adhered the outer die cut out part on White base and then I added inner part using foam tape to give some dimension.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment along with some gemstones to complete this colorful Mandala card.

 I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...