maandag 24 januari 2022

Crealies - Mandala Stenciled Card

               

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful Best Wishes Mandala
stenciled cardusing Crealies latest released stencil.
To make this card, I took white card panel which I die cut it out using
Crealies rectangular inverted scalloped dies.
Then I secured the mandala stencil and ink blended it using Distress Inks.
Meanwhile, I took White card base and inked the edges using Purple colored Distress Ink. Then, I adhered the stenciled panel to the ink blended White card base. 
After that, I die cut out the sentiment on Mirror Gold car stock and adhered to the card panel.
Finally, I added some gold sequins to complete this stenciled Mandala card.

 I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...