vrijdag 9 april 2021

Crealies, Photo card

 

Today Bonka is our guest designer.
She made this beautiful card with het Crealies dies.



Hello, fans of Crealies!
Today I’m excited to share with you the photo frame I made with the new Crealies dies!


So for this picture frame I used the new Crealies die On the MOVE no. 03.
However, instead of using only one, I cut out two pieces from 220 gram cardboard
and then I decorated it with colored cardboard and design paper.


Also for the decoration I used other Crealies dies to cut out the flowers and leaves on the card.


Hopefully, I have managed to inspire you!
Have an amazing day!

Love, Bonka

Crealies Stansen/Dies:
On the MOVE no. 3
Set of 3 no. 60
Duo Dies no. 60
Duo Dies no. 58A
Duo Dies no. 58



  
 

Bonka, thanks a lot for your beautiful card. 
Soon you can also see it on Bonka's Facebook.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...