dinsdag 13 april 2021

Crealies One Layer Card

 

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this One Layer Critter Card using Crealies Blending stencils and cute mini Critter stamp set.
To make this card, I took Crealies White stamping card stock and ink blended these rectangle using no. 3 stencil from the blending stencil set A with Distress Oxides. I'm sure you will love these blending stencils. You can make so many backgrounds for your cute images using these.

Then, I stamped the HUGS sentiments using Alfiesno. 3 stamp set on these ink blended blocks. After that I stamped these cute Critters to complete this card. I didn't color these cute animals as I wanted to keep the focus on the colored blocks with sentiment.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:





 


  Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...