donderdag 22 april 2021

Crealies, Mini album

 

Today Bonka is our guest designer.
She made this lovely pop-up album.



Hello, fans of Crealies!
Today I’m excited to share with you the new children‘s pop-up album that I made, using Crealies‘ dies!

I used a 250 gram cardboard for the base as well as design paper from Dovecraft,
and of course for the pop-up elements I used Crealies‘ dies.

Now let‘s get a little more in depth in the creating of this pop-up mini album.
For the first page I used Cardzz no. 04, and as for the inside
I used Cardzz no. 13, the squares are size 10/10.
  

Now onto the next page. I once again used Cardzz no. 13,
however, for one of the elements I connected three parts cut with the die.
 

For the third and fourth page I used On the MOVE no. 03.
 

 

For the fifth one I used a combination of Cardzz no 13 and Cardzz no 13B.
And the sixth page is made with the help of Cardzz no 13B.


There are also magnets used to connect the elements on every page.


Hopefully, I have managed to inspire you!
Have an amazing day!
Love, Bonka

Crealies Stansen/Dies:



  

Bonka, thanks a lot for your beautiful mini album. 
Soon you can also see it on Bonka's Facebook.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...