zondag 7 maart 2021

Crealies Slimline Cat Card using Chinese Puzzle dies

    

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this slimline Cat card using Crealies Chinese puzzle dies. Any Cat lovers out there??? The beauty of this puzzle dies is that you can make any shape of your choice, possibilities are just endless... Over to my card..
To make this card, I started with die cutting Black and Pink card stock using Chinese puzzle dies where I die cut out the pink card stock six times. 
After that, I took slimline white card stock panel and first adhered the pieces of black card stock in the shape of cat using foam tape. Then, I arranged all the pink die cut out puzzle pieces around this cat image. Once I was satisfied, I glued these pieces.
Then, I die cut this panel using double stitched slimline dies and mounted it on white card base. For the sentiment, I first stamped it on white card stock, then die cut it using coordinating shadow dies and adhered to the panel using foam tape.
 I added some tiny white hearts from the clover dies for the final touch up. 

I hope you get inspired. You can find my another card using same puzzle dies here. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
    
 
 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)  
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...