woensdag 10 maart 2021

Crealies, Always, Hope, Dream, Believe

   

Today, we have Lisa as guest designer.
She made this beautiful layout.



 I bring to you a new creation for my Guest Design spot for Crealies. Crealies makes the most magnificent dies, and I have had so much fun creating with them. They also make Mixed Media products, and I have used a few on this layout. I created this 12x12 layout using papers from 49 and Market. I popped up each layer using corrugated cardboard in between to create depth. I love creating dimensional layouts. They look perfect in a shadow box. 

To create the center piece of my layout, I die cut 2 different On The Edge die sets. On the Edge XL dies no. 33, and On the Edge die no. 39. I layered them with the designs going in opposite directions. I popped them up using corrugated cardboard in between each layer. For the photo mat, I die cut one of the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, and placed my photo on top, and placed it in the middle of my arranges mat.
I created floral clusters on each side of the photo. 
 

I used the Bits & Pieces stamp no. 229 around the entire layout. To create the tags, I stamped 4 of the Bits & Pieces stamp no. 227, then added various words from the Text Die no. 113 and Text Die no. 114 die sets. I adhered 1 word to the 4 stamped tags. 
I love Crealies texture paste. It goes on like butter!!! Using a stencil, I used the Metal pasta spatula, large and small  CLMM99 and the Crealies Stencil Paste to create the design on the background. I added a bit of Pigment Colorzz, Pink no.08 to color parts of the paste before application. Before it dried, I sprinkled a bit of clear embossing powder and used a craft heat gun to dry the paste. It created a bit of a crinkly look that I wanted by heating it until it was bit bubbly. I love the texture it leaves. 
 

I created smaller floral clusters on the sides of each tag clusters. And I also stamped more of the background using the zig zag stamp from the Bits & Pieces no. 229. As a personal preference, I cut the stamp apart to make each design an individual piece.
Of course you could leave them as one. 
 

For the flowers, I die cut Set of 3 no. 61 using the  Watercolor / Mixed Media papier. The weight of the paper is perfect to create the flowers and leaves. The leaves were die cut the same way using the Duo Dies no. 57 and the Duo Dies no. 57A. I love that you can get a mirror image die with some of the leave sets. I just set a half pearl onto the middle of each flower. 
 

Once the flowers and leaves were die cut I used Pigment Colorzz, Pink no.08 and Pigment Colorzz, Yellow no.01 for the flowers, and Pigment Colorzz, Olive Green no. 22 for the leaves. I used various amounts of water to achieve the shading in both. For the darker shades, I just added a bit more powder in my water. I work on a glass mat to mix my colors. 
 
Thank you for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to use your dies and
stamps in a different way. There are so many possibilites! xo 

Crealies Products Used:

Crealies Mixed Media:
Text Die no. 114

Crealies Stamps / Stempels:
Bits & Pieces no. 229

               

Lisa, thank you for your beautiful creation.
Soon you can also see this on Lisa's blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...