maandag 15 maart 2021

Crealies: Inspiration Relay New Crealies Products day 3

 

Hello It's Patty

Today is day 3 of the Inspiration Relay of new Crealies Products. 

Today I played with the new Cardzz Gatefold Shutter Card Die no:304 to make this cute easel card.


This turned out so pretty and was so much fun to play with. I put this Shutter Card on top of Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:111.


I also used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:111 to create the stopper part to keep my top part of my card standing. I added pop dots to the bottom. 


When you open the card you can see the fun little message inside. I added a cute butterfly saying but this would look so cute with a little picture of someone peeking thru. 


Here is a side view of the card and you can see all the fun layers. 


To watch how I made this card please visit the video below.

Thank you for stopping by

Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen

Cardzz no:304 NEW!!

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:111 NEW!!

Cardzz stansen no. 304, Gate fold shutter card Crea-Nest-Lies XXL stansen no. 111, Fantasievorm E, met stiksteeklijn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...