donderdag 25 juli 2019

The Sound Additional Photo Folder


Hi It's Patty 
I'm here today to share with you this Photo Folder I created to fit inside of 
The Sound Mini Album.

Right off on the front I used Labelzz & Tagzz 
Big Labelzz & Tagzz no.15
The tags are my closure keeping it closed along with some regular photo mats.


As you can see it fits nicely in the front inside pocket of the album.



This Photo Folder has a Gate Fold Cover and is kept closed by photo mats. The front features the Journalzz & Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die JP652 to make the closure. 


Once the photo mats are removed this opens up to reveal lots of room for photos.


On the inside flaps I used On the Edge Die no. 101


When opened all the way up I used the Journalzz  & Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die JP652
to create photo flaps to store more photos and to keep them from falling out. 




I hope you enjoyed this Photo Folder. 

For a walk thru and tutorial check out the video below. 



Crealies Stansen / Dies:

Crealies for Journalzz & Plannerzz:

 

 


 Thank you for stopping by.
Paper used is by Ciao Bella - Sound of Spring
Patty



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...