donderdag 4 juli 2019

Rainbow Cards


Today our Guest Designer is: Deepti.
She made this lovely cards for us.



Hello Everyone, 

This is Deepti Aggarwal. I'm so excited to be here at Crealies blog as a Guest Designer. Thank you Annelies & Ingrid for this wonderful opportunity. I've created couple of
rainbow cards for this post using Crealies Dies & Stamps.

Here is Card 1


To make this card, I took water color paper and colored it with rainbow water colors.
After that I die cut out the feathers using "Double Fun Feathers" dies.
Then, I have adhered these feathers die cut outs on white note card using the
negative die cut out like a puzzle. Stamped the Birthday sentiment  using
"Text handlettering stamp ENG". Added some sequins to complete it.

Card 2  


For this card, I adhered the negative die cut out panel from previous card to
black note card. Stamped the sentiment on white card stock and fussy cut it and
glued it to the panel using foam tape. Added some gold sequins to complete it. 


Card 3

For this card, I die cut out lots of  houses on white card stock using "Set of 3 Houses"
dies and rainbow colored one of them. Adhered these on white card stock which I ink blended as shown in the pic. Added hand written sentiment to complete it.

Here is the close up:


I hope, I was able to inspire you with these cards. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Have a Wonderful day!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:
Double Fun no. 34
Set of 3 no. 38

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:
Text & Co Handlettering no. 03A

    Double Fun stansen no. 34, Veertjes Set van 3 stansen no. 38, Huisjes Text & Co English stamp Handlettering no. 03A, Happy Birthday, outline


Deepti, thanks for your very nice cards.
You can also see them soon on Deepti's blog.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Love these cards! These are really an inspiration.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity..I feel so honoured..Hugsxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...