zaterdag 6 april 2019

Crealies Spring Flowers


Hi friends,

sharing an altered project with lots of handmade foam flowers made exclusively with Crealies dies. This was originally a plastic photo frame but I altered it to make it more cheerful and lively.

The flowers are simple, easy to make ones and I really love the  new foliage dies from Crealies  ...they are so delicate and lovely .

I didnt use the  iron to shape the  foam while making the  flowers as I wanted to make a bunch of flowers quickly but I did jazz them up with a sprinkling of glitter!

 The white corner design on the  frames were made with new Crealies  dies and though delicate and intricate they cut beautifully !

I hope you like this project

Crealies Dies /Stansen:  














Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...