maandag 11 juni 2018

Crealies Blogrelay Milkshake


Hi Crealies fan, Dr Sonia here and won't you agree with me what a fun new release we have this time from Crealies. The Design Team has been sharing some really yummy projects and I hope you didn't miss Sandrine's "smoothie" yesterday .
I have 2 delicious Milkshakes for you today, a Strawberry milkshake and a Kiwi milkshake. 

My milkshakes are shaker-rockers.... they have shaker elements inside and the milkshake cups rock gently from side to side too... isn't that fun! 



These would make fun decorations or they can be used as cards.
You could even add a loved one's photo inside the cup!
Made them using the Cardzz No 04 die and the Cardzz No 05 A  dies.

I made a base using the main die and then die cut frames from foam using the outer and inner die in the set. Added sequins and then added a top acetate layer. 
Milkshake
To create the foam of the milkshake I stamped and heat embossed the Crealies Bits and Pieces 112 stamp on my pattern paper. 


I have shown all the steps in a short video and you can also see the shaker-rocker in action.





Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see Anneke's project .

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/Stempels:




1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...