dinsdag 12 december 2023

Crealies: Stars in the Night Card

 


Hello, dear Crealies friends!

Dive into the enchanting world of handmade wonders with me today as I present you my newest creation. A dazzling card I made using the newest October/November dies by Crealies.

The base, cut with precision from dark cardstock using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 158, creates a striking contrast with the white cardstock on the back. 

Complementing this duo is the designer paper, which I cut with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 160, forming a perfect harmony.

If you are wondering how to cut perfect and circles, the new die Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 164 is perfect for the job. This  made crafting a breeze, allowing me to space out circles, adorning them with stars and a touch of glitter for some extra sparkle.

Flip the card, and you'll discover a beautifully adorned back, adding an extra layer of charm. 

I hope I was able to inspire you to let your creativity shine with the Crealies dies!

Love, 
Bonka

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 158
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 160
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 164
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 136
Mix & Match no. 20



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...