vrijdag 8 december 2023

Crealies - Geometric Christmas Card

 
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share another Geometric card using Crealies Mix and match dies.
This time, I have made this Geometric Christmas tree. 
Over to my card...
To make this card, I took Triangle dies from the Mix & Match die set and die cut it out using different shades of Green card stocks. I adhered these die cut Triangle frames on White card base as shown in the pic.
Then, I die cut out Star frames on Yellow card stock and
adhered to the top of the geometric Christmas tree.
After that, I die cut out "Merry Christmas" sentiment on Black card stock and adhered it to the card panel. Finally, I added some silver gemstones to complete this card. 

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...