woensdag 6 december 2023

Crealies: Blooming Roses

 Hello Crealies friends!


Today, the card I made is in addition to the album I made for my daughter just recently! This project pushed me to try out new things with the help of the Crealies dies.

I cut the base out of white cardstock using the new shape Cardzz dies no. 594.

I decorated with the designer paper I used for the album. Inside I added the word Dream, and the leaves that I cut using the shape Inside or Out dies no. 102.

And as for the front of this card on the front of the card I decided to put this beautiful rose which I really like, which was made with the amazing Inside or Out dies no. 101

Hope you all let your creativity shine and create magnificent projects with the Crealies dies!

Love,
Bonka

Crealies Dies / Stansen: Cardzz no. 594
Inside or Out no. 101
Inside or Out no. 102
Alfies no. 4

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...