maandag 11 december 2023

Crealies December circle cards with video

 



I am Karen Hasheck of Karen’s Kreative Kards and I
love to play with unique layering dies like Crealies Frame and Inlay Nina die set. In my newest video I share three different cards I made with this die set and show how to make this gatefold circle card using another great Crealies die set. 

Positives and negatives on a card are a great way to add interest and this is the concept I used to create this card:

I cut the die set twice out of blue and silver patterned mirror card and mixed and matched the pieces for a fun look. I also chose to raise some of the layers for more interest and depth.

I thought the die set would make a fun circle rocker and love how this card turned out! I used the same floral pattern paper on the background and the Frame and Inlay - Nina pieces once again with the pattern flowing from the background in the raised pieces.



I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website.

You will want to watch the video to see just how easy it is to create different layered circle cards for special recipients. I had great fun designing these projects and I hope they encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

 Happy Creating! Karen
 

I have used the following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Cardzz no. 594
Cardzz no. 595
Wordzz with shadow no. EN 01 
Text Die no 14
Texto Negativo no. EN 01H

  
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...