woensdag 30 maart 2022

Crealies - On the MOVE Dies - Birthday Card

 

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun shaped Birthday card using Crealies latest released "On the MOVE dies". I made it for someone who loves space theme ;).
To make this card, I first die cut the base using white card stock. Then I layered it with Pattern Paper using layered dies. I distress inked all the edges and folds of the card base to add interest.
Meanwhile, I die cut out the small stars on pink pattern paper using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies. I adhered these stars to the card base using glue.
For the front, I adhered a big die cut out star using foam tape. Then I added die cut out number & 'Happy' sentiment. I stamped the Birthday sentiment on white strip and adhered it to the card base to complete this fun space theme Birthday Card.

This is how it's get folded..
I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...