maandag 28 maart 2022

Crealies: Floral Thank you card

 

Hello Friends, 

Mugdha here and today I am going to share Floral Thank you card with you all.

Lets have a look.



For this card, I used Crealies Perfect match stamps No.4 Flower B and Perfect match dies No.4 Flower . I stamped the beautiful flowers and colored them using alcohol markers and die cut out them using perfect match dies No.4. I then took a white card panel and using micron pen I drew free hand circles and then arranges all the flowers onto it. Lastly, stamped the sentiment to finish off my card.

I have used following Crealies products

Crealies Stamps/Stempels:
Perfect match stamp No.4 Flower B

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

 

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...