vrijdag 11 maart 2022

Crealies - Birthday Coupons with Matching Box


Hello Everyone,

Today, I'm stopping by to share these heart shaped Birthday Coupons which I've made for my younger daughter who turned 10 this month. I really love how this gift coupons turned out using different Crealies products.
To make the box, I've used Crealies box dies and die cut it out the pattern paper. And the best part to can assemble this box without using glue.
 Then I layered it with another die cut out paper. To decorate it, I die cut the heart using Heart element dies  and adhered the die cut out numbers from box dies itself. Added the stamped sentiment to complete it.
For the heart shaped Birthday Coupons, I die cut the hearts using individual heart die from heart element dies set and stamped the ticket using Bits & Pieces stamp set.
 To decorate the front, I added die cut out balloons along with thread dies.
I put together these hearts using matching thread. This box was looking so cute. I can't tell you how happy she was after getting these cute Birthday Coupons. 

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...