vrijdag 18 februari 2022

Crealies : Stamped Floral Tag


Hello Friends,

Mugdha here, today I am going to share a floral tag with you all.
Let's have a look.


For this colourful tag, I used Crealies Pigment Colorzz and floral Stampzz no.01.
Crealies Pigment Colorzz are so vibrant and beautiful.
I started with applying water to watercolor paper and added little bit of water to different Pigment Colorzz.
I then created a colorful background using paintbrush for my tag. I then die cut it out using Crealies Cardzz no.88 (Mini Slimline H Double stitch die) 
Next, I stamped the floral stamp and fussy cut it and mounted it on my colorful background using foam adhesive. Then I used Gold Pigment Colorzz and splattered it on the tag.
Lastly, I added the sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!!

I used following Crealies products

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Mixed Media:

  
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...