maandag 28 februari 2022

Crealies: Stamped Floral Card

                                                                          

Hello Friends,
Mugdha here and today I am going to share a Beautiful floral card with you all.

Lets have a look




I used Crealies Stampzz no.02 orchid . I stamped the beautiful image on watercolor paper and then colored it using Crealies Warm yellow no.02 and Orange no.03 Pigment Colorzz. I then fussy cut my image. I took a white folded card base and stamped same flowers using grey ink and then adhered the fussy cut flower using foam adhesive on it. Lastly, I added sentiment and some enamel dots to finish off my card.

I hope you like it!!

Thank you for stopping by.

I have used following Crealies products

Crealies Stamps/Stempels

Crealies Mix Media

             

 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...