maandag 23 november 2020

Crealies: Snowman Mini Part 2 Crealies Inspiration Relay day 10

 
Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you page 2 of my Snowman Mini Album
using new dies for November.


To add another fun interactive element to this album I used On the MOVE no:1 A 

I added On the MOVE no:1 A on top of my base page, and to keep this all tucked in I added a pocket on the bottom and used Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:19  


These dies are really fun because the rough edges are one of my favorite. 


 As you can see when you remove the tagzz you can see how fun of a pop up the inside of 
On the MOVE no:1 A  makes this page.  Here you can add photos or decorative paper. 

Here is a closer look at the inside. 

I hope you enjoy this fun page, you can use it alone or added it as a page, like we are doing for this mini album.

To watch how I made this fun page check out the video below.


Thank you for stopping by.
Patty

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...