maandag 9 november 2020

Crealies: Fall Mini Album Part 3 of 3


Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you my 3rd and final part to my Fall Mini Album. I hope you enjoy this album as much as I did making it. I haven't made a larger mini album in a while and this was a fun one to create. In the video I show you how I made the inside from and back cover pages as well as putting this all together with the binding.


To make the inside cover I used Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:13  for my flap to cover my middle pocket, to make the pocket to keep my tag closed I used 


On each side of my middle pocket I added two smaller pockets with

Here is a top few of all my pages in the album,
as you can see there are lots of fun goodies in here. 

You can see in the pictures below how much room you have for
photos of any size to fit in the larger blank pages. 


Here you can see the back inside page made just like the front one. 


You can watch the video below:

Below is a complete list of all the dies used to make this album. 

Thank you for stopping by. 
Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
Cardzz no:182 

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:

 

 


 

 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...