zaterdag 7 november 2020

Crealies Gift Box along with Tealight Holder

  

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm so excited to be back here with another inspiration post. Today, I'm sharing this gift box along with tealight holder using Gemstone box dies
I made these gift boxes for Diwali (a major Indian Festival. It's like Christmas for us :)) which we are celebrating on 14th of November this year. I kept it simple and went totally traditional to make these. 
I didn't have any Indian traditional pattern paper so I made one myself :) using Bits & Pieces stamps set where I stamped these tiny images on pink card stock and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder.
To start with, I took Kraft Card stock and die cut it out the basic shape using Create a box dies. You can check Mandy's video here - English spoken  and Dutch spoken to make this gift box structure.
After that, I die cut this embossed paper using bigger stitched triangle dies which is a part of box dies and layered it on the box. I also added a matching thread just to open it easily:). I colored edges of the boxes with Crealies Gold Pigment color to give the traditional touch.
For making tealight holder, I die cut out the basic shape on Kraft cardstock. Further die cut out all the triangular parts using small triangles and for the top opening I have used diamond dies twice to make the square.
Then, I die cut out vellum paper using bigger triangle and adhered it from the inside using glossy accent and glued all the edges to make the box. Finally colored it using Gold Pigment Colorzz. 
I really had fun making this box and tealight holder. I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...