zaterdag 28 november 2020

Crealies - On the MOVE Dies Holiday Card

   
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this ink blended Snowflakes Holiday card using newly released Crealies On the MOVE dies.
To make this swing along card, I first die cut out the base panel on white card stock. Then I die cut the second layer on white card stock which I ink blended using distress inks. I splattered it with water to add interest.
Once satisfied, I die cut out lots of snowflakes and adhered to the ink blended panel.
Then, I layered it on the card base with glue. 
Now for the swing panels, I die cut out two layers where I created landscape using
On the Edge dies. For one panel I added stamped snowman and for another one I added die cut out houses and stamped sentiment.

I further decorated these swing panels by adding white Nuvo drops to depict snow. Here is the pic when we fold the card and put it  in to the envelope.
The back side of the card was looking very plain. So, I ink blended it at the to edge and added some snowflakes to decorate it. Rest of the place I left white to write message.

I hope you get inspired.
   Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
  

  
 
 
    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...