zondag 29 september 2019

Note Pad Holder with Pockets


Hello It's Patty
Today I would like to share with you this cute simple fun to make
Note Pad Holder with Pockets. 


You can see below I made a pocket with Journalzz and Planners Large Pocket Die no:651  and added On the edge no:43  to add a decorative boarder.
I also added some tags with Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:16 


Again on the inside page I used the same dies but instead of adding the decorative boarder I added an angle cut to the pocket.  




The Journalzz and Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die no:652  was perfect to add 2 smaller pockets. 





Using 2 of the Journalzz and Plannerzz Large Pocket Die no:651  I created a set of stacked pockets and added On the Edge no:37  for a decorative boarder to the top pocket.  





For a full walk through and video tutorial check out the video below:


Paper Used is by Stamperi called Suenos Magicos

Crealies Stansen/Dies:

Journalzz and Plannerzz:


 

 

Thank so much for looking.
Patty

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...