zaterdag 7 september 2019

Christmas Cards


Today Deepti is our guest designer.
Look what a nice fresh Christmas card she made for us.

Vandaag is Deepti onze guest designer.
Kijk eens wat een mooie frisse kerstkaarten zij voor ons maakte.


Hello Everyone, 

This is Deepti Aggarwal. I'm so excited to be back here at Crealies blog as a Guest Designer. Thank you so much Annelies & Ingrid for having me again..;). I've created two Christmas cards for this post using Crealies September release. Yes... this release is for full of cute stamps & dies for Christmas. And I have started my Christmas cards stash with these two cards...yay!! And I believe, its never too early for Christmas cards...

Here is Card 1:

To make this card, I took white cardstock and first stamped the solid images of Christmas ornaments and then lined one using the same colour. Once satisfied, I ink blended around the ornaments using same ink color. Then, I drew strings of these ornaments using black gel pen. To add further interest, I die cut out the ornaments using coordinating dies and adhered the same with foam tape at some places and added glossy accent on top of it.

Here is the close up:
Further decorated the strings using die cut out and some stone of same color as ornaments. Added the die cut out "Merry Christmas" to complete my card.

Card 2:  
For this card, I took white note card and ink blended the background using distress ink. Then I die cut out vellum using "On the Edge" dies and adhered the same on the cardstock. After that I die cut the snowman and ink blended its individual parts with distress ink and arranged it on the cardstock. Meanwhile, I stamped these little snowmen which I water colored and fussy cut it. 
Completed this card by adding the die cut out sentiment on silver glittery paper
along with some silver sequins.

Here is the pic of both the cards together:
I hope, I was able to inspire you with these cards. Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Have a Wonderful day!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Partz stansen no. 38, Sneeuwpop On the Edge stans no. 43, 2x Sneeuw/Heuvel rand met stiklijn Cardzz stansen no. 17, Kerstboom (kaartformaat) Text Die no. 101 Merry Christmas
Bits & Pieces stempel no. 182, 4x Kerstballen (dicht) Bits & Pieces stempel no. 183, 4x Kerstballen (omlijning) Bits & Pieces stempel no. 185, 2x Sneeuwpop

Deepti, thanks for your lovely cards.
You can also see them on Deepti's blog.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...