vrijdag 19 april 2024

Crealies - Peek-a-boo Magical Birthday Wishes

    

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this Unicorn Peek-a-boo Birthday card
using Crealies latest Peek-a-boo Circle dies. 
Over to my card..



To make this card, I first die cut out white card stock using Crealies Cradzz dies no. 561 and folded it in to half to create the card base. Then I die cut out another panel with Pattern paper using the same dies. After that, I die cut out this Pattern Paper panel with Peek-a-boo circle dies and adhered it to the card base.
 I die cut out another peek-a-boo circle on the White card base where I've removed the flap and adhered it around the Pattern Paper Peek-a-boo to highlight it.


Meanwhile, I die cut this cute Unicorn on white card base, coloured it with rainbow colors, assembled it and adhered it to the flap using foam tape. I also decorated the front panel of the card by adding banner using Crealies dies.


Then, I die cut out the sentiment using Crealies Alfies and Text Dies on Black card stock and adhered this "Magical Birthday wishes" sentiment under the flap. I also doodled some stars using silver gel pen. 


Finally, I added glossy accent on the Unicorn's hair and horn and some
coloured gemstones at the banner to complete this magical peek-a-boo Birthday card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 
 
   product
  
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...