dinsdag 1 februari 2022

Inspiratie estafette nieuwe Crealies producten Dag 4 - Day 4, Stamped Floral Card


Vanaf vandaag hebben wij er een fantastisch designteamlid bij: Mugdha! Zij stelt zich voor:

As of today we have a new fantastic design team member: Mugdha! She introduces herself:

  Hello everyone, I am Mugdha Gujarathi from India.

I am a teacher by profession and crafter by passion. I love stamping and colouring and taking pics of my cards. I love to make clean and simple, layered as well as slimline cards. Besides crafting, I enjoy reading books, cooking and watching movies. I am so happy to be part of the amazing Crealies team and looking forward to share my creations with you. You can find my work on my social media handles below.

Blog - 
http://craftomania123.blogspot.com/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/mugdhagujarathi/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mugdhagujarathi/


Hello Everyone,

Today, I am here to share my first project with you all. 

Let's have a look.



I used newly released floral stamp called A Perfect Match stamp no.3.
I stamped the beautiful image on watercolor paper and colored it with Zigs real brush pens. I then die cut the image using Matching dies. I die cut out the black and white panels using Crealies Cardzz no. 88  ( Mini slimline H double stitch die ) and adhered the florals onto it using foam adhesive. Lastly, I pasted entire panel on white card base and used some half pearls to finish off my card.

I hope you like my cards!!
Thank you for stopping by!!

Happy Crafting!!
Mugdha.

Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Crealies stamps / Stempels:
 
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...