vrijdag 4 februari 2022

Crealies Inspiration Blog Relay Day 7

           

 Today inspiration day 7 using the new products, made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this fun video where I'm showing how to make some quick Floral cards using Crealies new Pigment Colorzz and Beautiful Floral stamps. 
Over to my cards..
Hop over to Crealies YouTube channel to watch the step by step process of creating different backgrounds for the beautiful flowers using new Pigment Colorzz. Click below to watch the video.


Here are the individual pics of the cards with different backgrounds

Card 1 
In this card, I've used Pigment Colorzz with smooshing technique to create this whimsical background.

Card 2 
For my second card, I've used Pigment Colorzz as water coloring and created this beautiful backdrop for these beautiful flowers.


Card 3 
For my final card, I've directly sprinkled the Pigment Colorzz on the card stock and sprayed it with lots of water and let the magic happen ;)
I really enjoyed playing with new Crealies Pigment Colorzz and these beautiful floral stamps. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...