vrijdag 12 november 2021

Crealies - CAS Stamped Card

           

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti. I'm stopping by to share this Clean & Simple Stamped card using Bits & Pieces stamp from the Amber series. 
To make this card, I first die cut out White card stock using  Crealies Square with little stripes XXL dies where I have used the 3rd die from the outside. I lightly marked straight & diagonal lines with pencil across the panel passing the center.

After that I die cut out the 3rd circle from the inside using Crealies Circle dies and kept it at the center of the card and again marked it very lightly with the pencil to guide my stamping.
Then, I stamped this beautiful Motif alternatively using "Kitsch Flamingo" & "Salvaged Patina" Distress Oxides. 

I adhered this stamped panel to white card stock where I ink blended the edges using Distress Oxide.
Meanwhile, I ink blended the die cut out circle and stamped the sentiment using Black Archival Ink. I adhered it at the center of the card panel using foam tape.
I added some pearls at the middle of the motif to complete this simple & elegant card.

I'm really enjoying playing with this beautiful Amber Series. I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...